AUG 24: Health Care Coverage and You
FREE EVENT & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC: Food, beverages, and child care will be provided
- Are you between the ages of 0-64 without medical insurance?
- Do you know the benefits offered through Medicaid?
- Do you know that adults become eligible for Medicaid as of January 2014? Think you might qualify?
- Do you know your healthcare rights?
- Would you like to know more about how YOU or your family can get health insurance?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then this event is for you. If you have any relatives, friends or neighbors that might say yes to the questions let them know!!
- Saturday August 24th, 2013 | 10 am – 3 pm
- Three informational sessions at 10 am, 11:30 am and 1:00 pm (Come to one)
- West Mesa HS, 6701 Fortuna NW, Albuquerque, NM 87121
*On-site Medicaid enrollment for qualified children and adults. Required documents for enrollment:
- Picture ID
- Birth certificate
- Proof of income for the most current month
- Written proof of pregnancy, if applicable
- Current insurance card, if any
Sponsored by: YDI Elev8, YDI EE&T, Health Action New Mexico, Southwest Women’s Law Center, NM Center on Law and Poverty and ENLACE